- 21 years of age or older
- interested in learning about a “whole health” approach to improving and maintaining your health
- willing to download and use a free smartphone app called Tula
- have an Apple or Android smartphone
- want to cut back on your drinking
- drink more than the single-day or weekly recommended limits
The Implementation Science & Engineering Lab at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is currently recruiting participants for its Alcohol and Wellness: Testing the Integration of Smartphone Technology into Primary Care research study. The program provides a $250 participation stipend, in addition a $10 gift card just to complete the screening questionnaire. If you or someone you know might be interested and meet these eligibility criteria, please visit the link below.
About this blog
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, with a background in addiction counseling living in Madison, Wisconsin. I created this blog to raise awareness about drinking culture, alcohol outlet density, alcohol policy, alcohol dependence and risks.